It has been said to never share your login credentials for security reasons. But what if you would you like your web developer to work on your GoDaddy domain or hosting settings? Is there a way for them to have access without using your own credentials? YES!
Using “Delegate Access”, GoDaddy provides a secure way to give access to your GoDaddy domain account so that your web developer or personnel can help you.
Here are the steps:
1. Login at https://godaddy.com
2. Hover over “Account Settings” and click “Delegate Access”
3. Under “People who can access my account,” click “Grant Access”
4. Fill in name and email, and check “Manage Products & Domains“. You will probably want to keep access to the purchasing part.
5. Click “Invite” and you’re done.