I recommend to do the following steps when you build your development website, and then do them again immediately before launch. That way you can set up your site during build, but grab the latest stats just before launch.
- If AdRotate Pro is already on your dev site, deactivate it.
- Using FTP, copy/paste the AdRotate Pro plugin from current site to dev site
- Using phpMyAdmin, export all wp_adrotate_ tables from current site (be sure to check Drop so it overwrites)
- Using phpMyAdmin, import step 3 to dev site
- Using phpMyAdmin, compare and copy wp_options rows starting with adrotate_ from current to dev site (manually)
- Activate plugin on dev site. To check, go to plugin setting in the wp-admin and compare stats/ads of current to dev
- Move live as soon as possible so you don’t miss any stats.