For Designers and Web Agencies
PSD to WordPress
- Quick turnaround.
- Exact to your design.
- Fully mobile responsive.
- Content placement.
- Home/interior pages, header, footer, sidebar.
- Up to 5 WP Pages (add more later).
$997 and up [Ex.]
- Jumpstart your client’s effort to gather content.
- Fun, productive sessions with your client.
- Friendly, informative coaching for your client.
- Expert organizing and editing of the content.
$497 and up [Ex.]
- Complete client support from start to finish.
- Full build from plugin setup and UI design to custom coding and content placement.
- Client satisfaction with 7 rounds of revisions.
$1250 and up [Ex.]
Full Website Build PSD to WP + Content + Functionality: $2,500+ [Ex.]
Website Design Home Page + UI Style Guide + Landing: $500+ [Ex.]
Logo & Branding [Ex.]
Convert Logo to Vector: $100
Refresh Logo Design (multiple formats): $200+
Full Logo & Branding (logo, slogan, colors, fonts, graphics, textures): $300+
Print Materials Design, Content, and/or Printing: $50+ [Ex.]
Letterheads, Brochures, Presentation Folders, Business Cards, Mailers, Door Hangers, Signage, Billboards, Vehicle Wraps, etc.
Discovery Workshop $197
- help your client get clarity on technical, design, or content requirements.
- help your client define what needs to be achieved for their business and their customers.
- 1 hour coaching session on location or via Skype/phone.
- Deliverable: Project Brief, for both you and your client to request quotes from any WordPress developer. No strings attached.
Why Work with Me
I help your clients succeed online.
I come alongside your client during the website process, guiding with real solutions and tangible success.
I provide phone or live support white-labeled under your agency, so your client feels cared for, heard, and valued.
I listen to your client, and build solutions to solve your client’s business problems and audience goals.
My Development Process
First we make sure that I have everything I need to begin. This includes a setting up a website development area, your creative brief, and all the website requirements.
Home Page & UI
Next I convert your home page design and interior page design into a full-blown, custom WordPress theme. I also implement the global interface design for interior pages.
After that I assist your client in gathering all of the text, photos, and graphics needed for the website pages.
Then I build out the advanced functionality of the website, such as portfolio/services, catalog/ecommerce, blog, testimonials, events, members area, form intakes, API/CRM integrations, etc. This phase typically takes the longest.
Final Review & Launch
Your client can request a final round of revisions before the website is put through testing and finally, Launch! Typically, a new checklist is created for additional change requests to be processed after launch. For post-launch changes, ask about my Client Website Care Plans.