Canceling Amazon Prime can be surprisingly harder than signing up. Here are some screenshots to make it easier.
Steps to cancel your Amazon Prime subscription.
1. Go to Amazon.com and sign in.
2. Hover over “Account” at top right to show the dropdown. Click “Your Prime Membership” in the dropdown menu.
3. Click “Manage membership” in the center of the membership page.
4. In the slide-down info that appears, click “Manage Membership: Update, cancel and more.”
5. In the screen that appears, click “End membership.”